ITNT – Trump’s call for NATO to step into the war with Iran is yet another epic mistake by the US government. A mistake the American people will pay dearly for.
NATO is a 29-country military bloc. Putting NATO at the helm of the US its war with Iran makes this by any definition a world war. Not a smart move at all by Trump.
NATO, in turn, has already accepted Trump’s invitation to take part in the US its war with Iran.
- NATO “alliance backs US president following his assassination of Iran’s Qassem Soleimani, and Tehran’s retaliatory attacks.“
- Nato allies stand behind US over Iranian commander Soleimani’s killing: Secretary-General Stoltenberg
- “I condemn the Iranian missile attacks on US & @coalitionforces in Iraq. #NATO calls on Iran to refrain from further violence. Allies continue to consult & remain committed to our training mission in Iraq.” – Jens Stoltenberg, NATO
- UK, France and Nato condemn ‘reckless’ missile attack on Iraqi bases housing US troops
- NATO leader condemns Iran’s missile strike