ITNT – Yesterday we provided irrefutable evidence that The Guardian had deliberately planted fake news on the international newswires, as they claimed that Iran had killed 80 US soldiers in Iraq.
Today we are going to expand on that fake news report that was planted because clearly, as was to be expected at this stage in the US-Iran war, a much more sinister operation is at the root of it.
Enter Israeli saboteurs.
Mehr News Agency
Lets start with Mehr News, an Iranian news agency that clearly has been compromised and only the Israeli government is to be blamed for that. On the Mehr website it is still published that “Over 80” were “killed in IRGC’s missile strikes on US airbases in Iraq.” All the while that number has been refuted by FARS News, yesterday. Practically at the very same time the Mehr News story went online. We are now, roughly, 24 hours later.
It is impossible for Mehr News not to know that their report is false. The only reason why it is still up there is because their website is not under their control.
Oddly, TASS (Russia’s state-owned news agency) also still has their associated report on their website:
“MOSCOW, January 8. /TASS/. 80 people were killed in Iran’s missile attack on US bases in Iraq, Reuters reported with reference to Iran’s state television. Earlier, CNN said citing sources that the missiles launched by the Iranian side hit the part of the Ain al-Asad air base in Iraq where no American troops were stationed.”
Whatever game the Russian government is playing with this disinfo, we’ll soon find out.
Meet the Rest of the Liars (and They KNOW They Are)
The only reason why these “news” outlets keep pushing the same false reports, like The Guardian is doing, is because they WANT the US-Iran war to escalate.
- Times of Israel: Citing Mehr News, “Iran claims 80 American troops killed in missile barrage”
- Haaretz: “Iranian state television said 80 “American terrorists” had been killed and U.S. helicopters and military equipment damaged. It did not provide evidence of how it obtained that information.”
- Ynet: “Iran TV said none of the 35 missiles launched had been intercepted and claimed the attack resulted in 80 casualties.”
- Economic Times: Iran claims 80 Americans killed in missile strike: Here is all you should know about the attack
- Anadolu Agency: Iran claims 80 US nationals killed in missile attacks
- NDTV: 80 “American Terrorists” Killed In Missile Strikes: Iran State Media
- Daily Mail: Iranian state TV claims 80 ‘American terrorists’ were killed in missile strikes on military bases in Iraq
- Al Jazeera: 80 ‘US terrorists’ killed in attack
- Washington Post: “In a statement to state television, the Revolutionary Guard said 15 missiles hit 20 critical points, killing 80 soldiers, wounding 200 and destroying large quantities of military equipment, including helicopters, according to the Mehr News Agency.”
- Reuters: Iranian state TV says 80 ‘American terrorists’ killed in Iran missile strikes
- Daily Sabah: Iran says 80 Americans killed in missile strikes
- CNN: Iranian news claims Americans were killed, without providing any evidence
- Fox News: “Iranian state television later claimed – without evidence – that the strikes killed “at least 80 terrorist U.S. soldiers” and damaged helicopters, and drones at the Ain al-Asad airbase.”
- The Telegraph: “Farc [sic], Iran’s state news agency, is claiming 80 US troops were hurt or killed in this morning’s attacks”
- Metro: Iran claims 80 US troops were killed by missiles but offers no evidence
- Deutsche Welle: “Iran claims that 80 “American terrorists” were killed while the US is still assessing casualties and damage.”
- Hurriyet: Iran claims 80 US nationals killed in missile attacks
- Wikipedia: “Iranian television claimed that there were 80 U.S. deaths as well as damage to U.S. helicopters and “military equipment”.